The Trails Illustrated Collegiate Peaks Wilderness map (#148) is a topographic trail map of the Collegiate Peaks wilderness area near Buena Vista, Colorado. Printed in color on durable tear-resistant plastic. It is everything you need to navigate the trails of the Collegiate Peaks wilderness area.
- The map covers the entire Collegiate Peaks wilderness, the entire Mount Massive Wilderness, the eastern portion of the Maroon Bells Snowmass wilderness as well as parts of surrounding San Isabel and White River National Forests: Twin Lakes area, Winfield, Taylor Park, Colorado Trail, South Cottonwood Road, Clear Creek Road, Castle Creek Road, Cement Creek Road, Italian Creek Road, Independance Pass, Taylor Pass and others.
- TRAILS: Fryingpan Lakes Trail, South Mount Elbert, Black Cloud Trail, Lake Ann Trail, South Texas Creek Trail, Browns Pass Trail, Kroenke Lake Trail, Electric Pass Trail, Cathedral Lake Trail, Conundrum Creek Trail, East Maroon Creek Trail, Bear Creek Trail, Flag Creek Trail and more.
- Hiking trails shown and clearly marked
- Shows the Colorado Trail and Continental Divide Trails
- Durable (printed on tear resistant plastic)
- Reliable (created by the professionals at National Geographic)
- Collegiate Peaks wilderness restrictions and regulations are shown
- Topography lines and terrain shading to aid orienteering
- Latitude/longitude and UTM coordinates are located along the map border.
- GPS compatible
- 1000 meter UTM grid. When used with map datum NAD 27, these coordinates provide an approximate location fix.
- Selected waypoints are included on the map.