The Trails Illustrated Kebler Pass / Paonia Reservoir map (#133) is a topographic map of the Kebler Pass, Paonia area of Colorado, just west of Crested Butte.
The map covers the entire Raggeds Wilderness (including the Oh-Be-Joyful valley, Kebler Pass, and Irwin areas) as well as the northern edge of the West Elk Wilderness area. Printed in color on durable tear-resistant plastic. It is everything you need to navigate the trails of the Raggeds or West Elk Wilderness.
- Wilderness and forest-service trails and wilderness boundaries clearly marked
- Durable (printed on tear resistant plastic)
- Reliable (created by the professionals at National Geographic)
- Topography lines and terrain shading to aid orienteering
- Latitude/Longitude and UTM coordinates are located along the map border.
- GPS compatible
- 1000 meter UTM grid. When used with map datum NAD 27, these coordinates provide an approximate location fix.
- Selected waypoints are included on the map.
- Covers the following USGS quads: Somerset, Paonia Reservoir, Marcellina Mountain, Oh-Be-Joyful, Minnesota Pass, West Beckwith Peak, Anthracite Range, Mt. Axtell
- Revised in 2010