The Trails Illustrated Maroon Bells Redstone, Marble map (#128) is a topographic trail map of the heart of the Maroon Bells – Snowmass wilderness area near Aspen, CO. Printed in color on durable tear-resistant plastic. It is everything you need to navigate the trails of the area.
- The map covers the entire Maroon Bells – Snowmass Wilderness, the ski areas of Snowmass, Aspen Highlands as well as the towns/cities of Redstone, Marble, Snowmass, and Aspen, Colorado. Map #128 in the Trails Illustrated series of maps also covers parts of surrounding White River National Forest: McClure Pass, .
- TRAILS: Carbonate Creek Buckskin, North Fork, Lost Trail, Avalanche Silver Creek Trail, Lily Lake Trail, East Creek Trail, Hell Roaring Trail, Ragged Mountain Trail, Capitol Creek Trail, Willow Lake Trail, East Maroon Creek Trail, Maroon Snowmass Trail, North Fork Fravert Basin Trail, Geneva Lake Trail, West Maroon Creek Trail, Maroon Creek Trail, East Snowmass Trail,and more.
- Jeep Roads: Lead King Basin Jeep Trail, South Thompson Road, Schofield Pass Road, and the northern portion of Paradise Divide Road.
What This Map Doesn’t Cover
- Far eastern portion of the Maroon Bells Wilderness, including Castle Peak, Castle Creek Road, town of Ashcroft, Pearl Pass Jeep Road, northern section of Conundrum Creek Trail, and all of Electric Pass trail. For these areas you will need Trails Illustrated Map #127 – Aspen, Independance Pass.
- Printed on tough, tear resistant plastic
- Indian Peaks wilderness restrictions and regulations are shown
- Topography lines and terrain shading to aid orienteering
- Latitude/longitude and UTM coordinates are located along the map border.
- GPS compatible
- 1000 meter UTM grid. When used with map datum NAD 27, these coordinates provide an approximate location fix.
- Selected waypoints are included on the map.