The Trails Illustrated Weminuche Wilderness map (#140) is a topographic trail map of the Weminuche Wilderness area of Colorado. Designed with the outdoors in mind this map is printed in color on durable tear-resistant plastic. It is everything you need to navigate the trails of the Weminuche.
- Covers nearly entire Weminuche wilderness area of southern Colorado.
- Includes coverage of a large portion of the San Juan National Forest
- Includes coverage of popular hiking areas: Chicago Basin, Molas Pass and Molas Lakes, Continental Divide Trail, Colorado Trail,
- Includes coverage of the following trails: a portion of the Continental Divide Trail and the Colorado Trail, Highland Mary Lakes trails, Cunningham Gulch Trail, Elk Creek Trail, Emerald Lake, Weminuche Trail, Flint Creek Trail, Vallecito Trail, Endlich Mesa Trail, City Reservoir Trail, Burnt Timber Trail, Lime Mesa Trail, Needle Creek Trail, Squaw Creek Trail, Hossick Creek Trail, Goose Creek Trail, West Fork Trail, Fourmile Stock Trail, Middle Fork Trail, Indian Creek Trail, and more.
A sample portion of the Weminuche Wilderness Illustrated Map #140 is provided below.
The red line on the map below gives an approximation of the Weminuche Wilderness Trails Illustrated Map coverage.
Weminuche Map Features
- Hiking trails shown and clearly marked
- Durable (printed on tear resistant plastic)
- Reliable (created by the professionals at National Geographic)
- Shows the Weminuche wilderness regulations
- Topography lines and terrain shading to aid orienteering
- 1:63,360 scale to show large areas in a single double-sided map yet show enough detail for basic navigation
- Latitude/Longitude and UTM coordinates are located along the map border.
- GPS compatible
- 1000 meter UTM grid. When used with map datum NAD 27, these coordinates provide an approximate location fix.
- Selected waypoints are included on the map.